St. Mark Catholic School Application Process
Applications are online through the School Admin program. Documentation needed for the application process includes:
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Immunization Records
- $100.00 non-refundable application fee for each new student
- Last two (2) years of report cards (grades 2 and above)
- Any recent standardized testing (grades 3 and above)
- Baptismal Certificate
- Certification of Parishioner status if registering for Catholic tuition rate.
Priority for admissions will be given first to siblings of current students and parishioners of St. Mark Church, then to parishioners of other Catholic churches, and then to those of other faiths.
Students are initially placed using the results of the following:
- School administered placement test
- Teacher recommendation (from sending school)
- Progress reports
- Standardized test results