Service Outreach Programs at St. Mark
At St. Mark School, our students in Catonsville, MD are taught the importance of outreach and service in the community. Our students engage in various projects (both class-specific and school-wide) throughout the year including:
- Trips to Fresh Fruits to assist with the harvest.
- Campus-wide Recycling Initiatives.
- Care packages to Nursing Homes throughout the school year.
- Advent Angel Program
- Mission Mondays
- Hat and Mitten Tree
- Operation Christmas Child
- Double Lunch Ministry
- Serve Lenten Soup Supper
- Governor’s Day to Serve
- Comfort Cases to serve Children in Foster Care.